Rights & Permissions;
© 2014 CPRR.org. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance
of the User Agreement which permits personal
use web viewing only; no copying; arbitration; no warranty.
The following additional reports are also listed in the more complete
and better organized
OUTLINE OF AVAILABLE ON-LINE TRANSCONTINENTAL
RAILROAD HISTORY READINGS (ON OUR HOME
- "A Report Relative to Captain Gunnison's Survey, &c." War
- "Order Issued by Lieutenant General
Sherman in Regard to the Protection
of Trains on the Overland Route." War Department, 1867.
- "Report of the Government
Directors of the Union Pacific Railroad for
the Year Ending June 30, 1877."
- "Col. Fremont's Exploration of
the Central Railroad Route to the Pacific." 1854.
- "A Statement Made by the Central
Pacific Railroad of California for the
Consideration of Capitalists." C.P. Huntington, 1865.
- "Pacific Railroad Debts." John
T. Doyle, 1896.
- "Refunding of the Pacific Railroad
Debts to the U.S. Government." Congressman
James G. Maguire, 1895.
- "Memorial of Asa Whitney Praying for a Grant of Land to Enable Him to
Construct a Railroad from Lake Michigan to the Pacific Ocean." 1848.
- "Observations on the Report of the Committee of the Senate of the United
States Respecting the Credit Mobilier of America." J.W. Patterson, 1873.
- "Geographical Memoir Upon Upper California in Illustration of his Map
of Oregon and California, by John Charles Frémont." 1849.
- "Report of Board Convened to Determine on a Standard for Construction
of the Pacific Railroad." Interior Department, 1866.
- "The Policy of Extending Government Aid to Additional Railroads to the
Pacific by Guaranteeing Interest on their Bonds." Report of the Majority
of the Senate Commitee on Pacific Railroad, 1869.
- "Memorial of the Memphis Convention, Praying Congress to Cause to be
Surveyed the Several Routes for a Railroad from the Mississippi Valley to the
Pacific Ocean." House of Representatives, Committee on Naval Affairs,
- "Memorial of Robert Mills, Proposing a Plan for a Railroad and Telegraphic
Commnication with the Pacific Ocean." U.S. Senate, 1852.
- "Report to the Stockholders
of the Union Pacific Railroad." 1871.
[Rail Cars; Roster
of UPRR Locomotives (4 pages)]
- Union Pacific Railroad Annual
Report, 1876. [Passengers Carried; Freight; Map]
Copyright © 2003, CPRR.org. All
Rights Reserved. [Last Updated 4/27/2003]
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the User
Click any image or link to accept.